To keep the megacorporation at the top of its game, the Starfield Ryujin questline employs you to commit industrial espionage and other underhanded acts. If you choose to side with Ryujin Industries, one of the game’s Factions, you won’t be navigating the vastness of space, but the treacherous world of corporate manipulation. Learn the ins and outs of Ryujin Industries in Starfield if you want in on this Faction. Learn all about the Starfield ryujin questline right here!
Read Also: How to Wait and Pass Time in Starfield
Tips for Ryujin Industries Quests
For assistance in finishing Ryujin Industries Faction tasks, consider the following suggestions.
- Possess the Knowledge of Safety. Almost every task for the Ryujin Industries Faction requires you to pick locks thus, it’s a good idea to level up your Security Skill. This will not only simplify lockpicking but also allow you to open locks of any difficulty.
- Get some Digipicks in bulk. Digipicks can be obtained as a prize for some Ryujin Industries quests, but it’s a good idea to stock up on more, just in case.
- Develop your ability to influence others. Depending on your decisions, this questline can require a lot of convincing people to alter their minds or do things they don’t want to do. If you haven’t already, or if you just want extra aid on these tasks, consider spending some Skill Points or unlocking the Persuasion Skill.
- Dress formally. There are merchants in Neon who sell outfits that increase your Persuasion. This perk can be useful because, as we’ve already seen, your decisions in these quests might lead to many Persuasion-based scenarios. One of the Ryujin Industries tasks will reward you with a suit, so there’s no need to spend Credits on it if you don’t want to.
- Do you have the characteristics of a Neon Street Rat? Having the Neon Street Rat Trait will grant you access to unique dialogue choices in Faction tasks that hinge on your familiarity with the city of Neon. The choices here may provide shortcuts through the quest or further data.
- Background checks are not the time or place for a guest. You shouldn’t bring a friend because there will be much sneaking about on this mission (we won’t reveal where to avoid spoilers). This is because they could readily be observed, so revealing your location.
- Possess a Stealth Skill Level of 1. Since using Stealth is an integral part of Background Checks, it’s a good idea to get that Skill if you haven’t already. Doing so reveals your current stealth status via the Stealth Bar. The Stealth Bar greatly facilitates covert movement.
How to Join Ryujin Industries
You must engage with one of their kiosks, which can be located on several planets in Starfield, to join the Ryujin Industries Faction. These kiosks are often the first things you come across when exploring New Atlantis for the first time, and passing one of them will allow you to start the faction’s first mission, Back To The Grind.
Near the Freestar Collective Embassy in New Atlantis, there is a Ryujin Industries kiosk. The Ryujin Industries kiosk is likewise conveniently located in Neon; it is in Neon Core, immediately across from the elevator that will transport you to the ship’s landing pad. This indicates that taking the elevator from the landing pad to the central hub will actually be in front of you.
Once you’ve located a kiosk, you may finish the first Back To The Grind stage by submitting your Ryujin Industries employment application. You’ll be interviewed right immediately, so they must require warm people! To begin the tasks for this faction properly, all you have to do is go to Ryujin Industries’ corporate offices in Neon Core.
Is Ryujin Industries questline worth it?
The Ryujin Industries faction offers an entertaining questline focused on corporate espionage, making it perfect for stealth and persuasion builds. Excellent prizes, including an operative suit with a 25% sneak bonus and the unlocking of the manipulation talent, are received for completing the Ryujin Industries questline.
How many Ryujin missions are there?
The Ryujin Industries questline consists of 13 objectives, all of which are included here, along with the rewards they offer and a brief description of what they entail.
Should I side with Imogene Starfield?
The right moral course of action is to support Imogene. The persona just needs a chance to show that she is innocent of information leakage. She really gives the player the proof and asks them to give it to Dalton.
What is the final mission of Ryujin Industries?
The “Executive Level” objective is the last one in the Ryujin Industries plot, and thankfully the easiest, as all you have to do is talk to the different Executives at Ryujin and get them to vote in favor of acquiring Infinity LTD.