In Wo Long Fallen Dynasty, end-game gear sets called Grace Sets enable special builds and have game-changing effects. Players can only obtain the game’s nine Grace Sets as random drops after completing it and beginning New Game+. While players can obtain many armor sets and weapons in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, Graces are extremely uncommon and greatly enhance both. You will learn how to obtain Grace’s sets in the long-lost dynasty by reading this article:
What are Wo Long Graces sets?
Especially if you gather multiple things in the same set, grace sets are among the best ways to maximize damage output and defend yourself in the game. In Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, nine distinct sets of Graces exist. It can be challenging to locate individual pieces, let alone finish a full set.
How to Get Graces Sets
Unfortunately, there are no surefire ways to get Grace gear in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty—you have to rely solely on farming and pure chance. It’s also crucial to remember that gear bearing Graces can only appear after the game is over and New Game+ is activated.
You must therefore equip your build with Luck-heavy gear and adjust your gear to further boost your Luck after starting a new playthrough. After that, take out fast and simple bosses and pray for item drops from the RG gods to help you win.
All Wo Long Graces Sets
In Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, there are nine distinct Grace Sets. These are all of them:
- Grace of Yuanshi Tianzun the Pure One (Principle of Yuanshi) – You can lessen the Spirit consumption of the subsequent Wizardry spell by using Martial Arts attacks against your adversaries.
- Grace of Lingbao Tianzun the Pure One (Principle of Lingbao) – Dependent on the enemy’s bad impacts, increases damage dealt (max damage on three effects).
- Grace of Daode Tianzun the Pure One (Principle of Daode) – You receive stacks that boost the damage inflicted and Spirit gained when you deflect a Critical Blow.
- Grace of Shaohao the White Emperor (Subtlety of Metal) – Enemies take more damage, do less damage, and earn less Spirit when they parry a Critical Blow.
- Grace of Taihao the Azure Emperor (Subtlety of Wood) – Increase damage dealt, normal attack Spirit gain, and damage taken after deflecting a Critical Blow.
- Grace of Shennong the Red Emperor (Subtlety of Fire) – Up the amount of damage done using martial arts.
- Grace of Xuanyuan the Yellow Emperor (Subtlety of Earth) – Boosts the damage from Spirit attacks based on your physical resistance and the damage from Martial Arts attacks based on your defense.
- Grace of Zhuanxu the Black Emperor (Subtlety of Water) – After a Fatal Strike, subsequent actions don’t use up Spirit.
- Grace of the Supreme Heavenly Emperor (Skyward Majesty) – Get a unique effect depending on the Virtues that satisfy this requirement if at least three of your Virtues are within five points of the average value of all five Virtues.
What is the best weapon type in wolong?
Fast weapon kinds that let you hit, including dualhalberds, dual swords, and straight sabres, are the ideal ones to utilize.
What is the best early game gear in wo long?
When used by a skilled Wo Long player, dual swords may be quite effective. The Chivalrous Swordsman dual swords are among the greatest that you can find early in the game. To be honest, the attack speed of the Chivalrous Swordsman Dual Swords seems a little off right now.
What is the best early game armor in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty?
The Yellow Turban Champion gear is the ideal early-game armor for Wo Long players that don’t want to give any mobility. Although this armor is rather light, it offers some of the finest defense in the early game; most players should be able to equip the entire set without going over the weight restriction.
What is the best early game build in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty?
This game emphasizes aggression, so you’ll want to use the Fire Virtue as much as possible to do loads of damage on offense. On the other hand, the Wood Virtue will keep you alive with a large HP pool and healing Wizardry Spells like Absorb Vitality.
Can you remake your character in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty?
You’ll eventually have the chance to alter your appearance and respec your character in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. They both need seeing the same NPC and unlock simultaneously. All you have to do is take out the (maybe) hardest boss first.