Using the “Pin” function that is accessible on Snapchat, you can move certain conversations or entire group conversations to the top of the chat screen. Pinning friends on Snapchat makes it less likely that you will miss important snaps or messages sent by those friends. You have complete control over the appearance of the icon, emoticon, or emoji that is used to denote a pinned person or conversation, just as you do with the majority of the app’s emoji. This is the same power that you have over the majority of the app’s emoji. This post will guide you through the process of customizing the pin icon for Snapchat and provide examples along the way. So let’s get started:
How to Customize the Pin Icon on Snapchat
1. Open the Snapchat app, head to your profile, and tap the gear icon in the app’s upper-right corner to access your Settings.
2. Scroll all the way down to access the Manage button.
3. Tap Friend Emojis.
4. Choose the option to Pin the Conversation instead.
5. Tap the emoji that you would want to use instead of the default pin icon in order to make that adjustment. In the event that it was selected appropriately, there should be a teeny-tiny grey box surrounding it.
6. Tap the Back arrow situated in the upper-left corner of the screen multiple times to exit the Settings menu completely.
7. You should now be able to see your newly pinned icon working within the application. This is what you should expect to see.
Does someone know if you pin them on Snapchat as 1 BFF?
The person who is pinned will always be the Snapchat+ member’s number one best friend, regardless of how frequently they engage in conversation with other users. Keep in mind, though, that the pin has no influence whatsoever on the friendship status of the other user. So, pinning is a great choice; yet, it does not accomplish the grandeur of being a true Super BFF.
How do you tell who is #1 best friend on Snap?
Emoji for Best Friends on Snapchat
A yellow heart will appear next to the user’s name on your Snapchat screen if you and your friend are each other’s #1 Best Friend on the platform. When you see the Besties Emoji next to a buddy’s name, it indicates that you and that friend have exchanged the greatest number of Snaps among all of your mutual friends.
How long does a PIN stay on Snapchat?
Pinning a discussion on Snapchat will cause it to remain at the top of your Chat page regardless of where you navigate within the app. A pinned conversation will always remain in its location, even if you haven’t communicated with the other user in more than a year.
Is Snapchat making BSF list public?
Users are able to view only their own Best Friends list, not the lists of any other users. The CEO of Snapchat, Evan Spiegel, stated that the modification was implemented in order to conceal the identities of “high-profile” app users.
How many snaps make a best friend?
This is mostly dependent on how many contacts you have and how many of those people you talk to on a regular basis. If you only have a few acquaintances on Snapchat, sharing one Snap could be all it takes for someone to become your best friend immediately. If you know a large number of individuals and maintain a large number of Snapstreaks, it’s likely that you’ll have a large number of Best Buddies.