It’s simple to delete your Twitch account if you’re no longer interested in the service or if you’re simply attempting to prune accounts that you don’t use very often. However, you should be warned that cancelling your Twitch account will result in the permanent deletion of all of your content. Among the items in this category are any highlighted content (clips), saved videos (and settings), and any personally identifiable information (such as your user ID).
If this isn’t what you’re looking for, there is another option: you can deactivate your account. However, disabling your Twitch account effectively deactivates your account, but it does not remove any of your user information from the system. In addition, if you change your mind later, you may log back in and undo the changes you made. Whichever method you choose, here’s how to do the task using any internet browser on your Mac or PC.
Read Also: How to Host on Twitch
Before Deleting or Disabling your Account
There are a few things that you should consider taking care of before you forward with cancelling or disabling your Twitch account. These are completely optional, so if you don’t think you’ll need them, feel free to leave them out.
First and foremost, notify your fans in advance that your Twitch account will be shut down and the reason for it. If it’s a temporary situation, inform them of your plans to return. Furthermore, if you’re switching to a different channel, you should let people know where they can find you next.
Second, because disabling your account implies that your information will still be accessible, you should remove anything sensitive that is associated with your account, such as your payment methods.
How to Delete your Twitch account
1. If you haven’t previously done so, go to twitch.tv and sign into your account.
2. Clicking on this link or entering the address into your browser’s address bar will take you to the “https://www.twitch.tv/user/delete-account” page.
3. Before you may go to step 3, you must first enter the reason for deactivating your account (which is essential).
Once your request has been performed, your account will be permanently removed from our systems and will no longer be accessible.
How to Disable your Twitch account
In the event that you wish to use the disable option, here’s how to do so:
1. Go to twitch.tv and sign into your account if you haven’t already.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down menu next to your profile photo in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Select the Profile tab and then scroll down until you reach the section titled “Disabling Your Twitch Account.” Then, to access the Disable Account page, select the Disable Account option from the menu bar.
4. On the Disable Account page, provide an explanation for why you want to disable your account (this is not mandatory). Then, to temporarily disable your account, click on the Disable Account icon to the right of the screen.
If you later change your mind and want your account back, all you have to do is visit twitch.tv and sign in again. You’ll be prompted to confirm whether or not you want to reactivate your account.
How To Turn Off Auto Emoji On Discord
How to Send Videos on Discord
How to Restart Any Apple TV Model
THE BEST HEALTH SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD
How to Install Add Google Drive to File Explorer
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
How to Find all 110 Bacons in Find The Bacons – Roblox
Bloxburg School Test Answers – How to Pass and Win the Trophy
What is Resource Planning in Project Management and What You Need to Know
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology1 year ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch