When Apple Watches are updated, they become as up-to-date as their iPhone counterparts, and this includes anything from bug patches to new features. It is common for your Apple Watch to send you a notification when a new update is ready, but you can also manually check for and install the most recent software on your Watch.
What you should do if you face any problems while updating your Apple Watch is detailed below. You can upgrade your Apple Watch automatically or manually.
Read Also: How to Turn Off Your Apple Watch
How to Update your Apple Watch Automatically
1. If you receive an update notification on your Apple Watch, tap Update Tonight on your iPhone and then confirm your action on the Apple Watch.
2. Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone charging in close proximity to one another overnight to guarantee that the update is finished. Make sure they’re both linked to the internet via WiFi as well.
How to Update your Apple Watch manually
Before you begin, double-check that your iPhone is up to date with the latest software updates and that both your iPhone and your Watch are connected to WiFi networks.
1. Charge your Apple Watch and leave it there until any updates are completed.
2. Open the Watch app on your iPhone and select the My Watch tab from the navigation bar.
3. Select General, then Software Update from the drop-down menu. If an update is available, you’ll notice a red number next to Software Update, indicating that it is available.
4. If there are no new updates available, you’ll see an SMS message. Your software is up to date, and there is no need to take any further action. If an update is available, select Install Now from the drop-down menu. Enter your iPhone or Apple Watch passcode if you are prompted to do so at this point.
5. On the Watch face, a progress wheel will be displayed in red. Keep the Apple Watch connected to its charger and close to the iPhone for the length of the upgrade process. During the update, do not restart your iPhone or Apple Watch, and do not close the Watch app on your iPhone.
It will automatically restart your Apple Watch once the update has been successfully downloaded and installed.
How to Troubleshoot an Apple Watch that won’t Update
To begin, check to see if your Watch and iPhone aren’t too old to receive the latest firmware. WatchOS 8, the most recent Apple Watch software, can only be installed on an Apple Watch Series 3 or later, using an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later installed. WatchOS 7 and earlier versions of the Apple Watch are not compatible with WatchOS 8.
In the event that you are certain that your Watch and iPhone are both compatible and new enough to receive the update, you can try the following procedures to troubleshoot an Apple Watch:
1. Ensure that your Apple Watch is properly linked to WiFi as well as to its charger.
2. Restart your Apple Watch by pressing the button on the side.
3. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the iPhone that is associated with your Apple Watch until the slide to power off bar appears, then release the button. Move the power button across the slider with your mouse. Holding the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds can turn on your iPhone.
4. After you’ve completed the above procedures, try updating your Apple Watch.
Here Are Roblox Gucci Town Promo Codes list – May 2022
Perks Of Using Blue Light Glasses In Your Everyday Life
How to Beat Cliff In Pokemon Go
How to Get and Use the Metal Coat in Pokemon GO
How to Catch Alpha Pokemon – Pokemon Go
Kahoot Hack Auto Answer Bot: How to Hack Kahoot Answers 2022
How To Fix Roblox Error Code 524 In 2022 Updated
What are Pop it Trading NFT Codes (May 2022) and How to Get talking Ben for Free?
Follow These Steps: How to Have no Face in Roblox Easily
Pet Simulator Z Link and Codes in Roblox
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide2 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming3 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch