Focus Home Interactive and New World Interactive will launch the upcoming multiplayer tactical first-person shooter video game with the title Insurgency: Sandstorm. The developers also announced for open beta which will live all weekend.
The open beta will kick off on December 7, preceding that, New World also has released a patch to add more content, and further optimize the game. You can see below for the details:
Intense atmosphere putting the terror into modern combat
Move with speed and caution as you push through the war-torn environments of a fictional contemporary conflict in the Middle East. Death comes fast, ammunition must be carefully managed, and the environment must be tactically navigated at every step toward victory.
Insurgency: refined and expanded
For the first time in an Insurgency game, customize your character to show your veterans with diverse sets of clothing, uniforms, accessories, and character voices. Coordinate fire support with your team, engage enemies with vehicle mounted machine guns and go head to head in small-scale high-speed competitive matches. Wield new weapons and new upgrades to outmaneuver, outflank, and outsmart the enemy.
War at its most real
Continuing Insurgency’s acclaim as the most atmospheric shooter, Sandstorm is built on Unreal 4 to bring its gritty close-quarters combat into a whole new era of realism. Skill is rewarded, and survival is paramount. Feel every bullet, and fear every impact.
- Sequel to the indie breakout FPS Insurgency, now with 5 million units sold. Sandstorm is reborn, improved, expanded, and bigger in every way.
- Character and weapon customization to show your battle-hardiness.
- Unprecedented audio design with positional voice-chat for realistic teamwork, and heart-pounding ambient audio to bring you into the battlefield.
- Peek around corners, tactically breach doorways, use smoke to cover your team’s advance, and call in air support.
- Battle across expansive maps in up to 16-versus-16 player game modes, or 8 player co-operative against AI, now with a machine gun mounted drivable vehicles.
- Competitive multiplayer features including matchmaking, broadcasting UI, and replays.
Insurgency: Sandstorm will be available on December 12 for PC, for the new gameplay, you can check the video below:
How to Add Profile to Hulu on PC and Mac
Pestle Analysis of Starbucks in Australia 2022
How to Change Your Spotify Payment Plan
How to Rename Your Apple TV
How to Enable 2FA on Fortnite [All Devices]
How to Get Coins in Pokémon GO
How to Use Enchanted Books in Minecraft
How Get the AE86 in Forza Horizon 5
How to Get Ascendant Shards in Destiny 2
How to Do Finisher Moves in Destiny 2
Hades – Battle out of Hell Early Access Available at Epic Games Store
The Next Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Coming Soon in Summer 2019
ELLI is Coming to Nintendo Switch In January, 2019
US Government Sector Employees Banned from using any of Huawei Devices
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Stunning Redefine Support
Technology2 years ago
How We Can Get VPS Hosting & How to Use It
Financial2 years ago
Marvelous Benefits of Hiring Financial Advisors for Your Business
Guide4 months ago
How to Get Free TikTok Followers and Fans in 2022
Gaming4 years ago
GENKI: The Best Bluetooth Audio Solution For The Nintendo Switch